Meet Dr. Saied Hashemi - Optometrist Near You
Dr. Hashemi is a highly trained and experienced doctor of optometry:
- Diplomate, American Board of Optometry
- 2003 Graduate of Inter-American University in Puerto Rico
- Board Certified therapeutic optometrist
- Over 18 years of experience
Professional and Civic Memberships:
- American Optometric Association
- Texas Optometric Association
- The Colony High School Football Team Eye Doctor
Areas of Expertise:
- Medical Optometry with primary interest in treatment and management of complicated eye diseases
- Glaucoma diagnosis and management
- Pediatric eye care
- Gas permeable contact lenses, Scleral Lenses
- Multifocal contact lenses
Dr. Hashemi when not at the office enjoys his free time with his wonderful wife and 3 beautiful children. His hobbies are gardening, swimming and watching football.
Tori has been in the hospitality industry for over fifteen years and has been with Doctor Hashemi's Practice for five years. Her and Her husband have been happily married for seven years and they just had a brand new little baby boy (Benjamin Tiberius). She enjoys the nerd-ier sides of life such as Star Trek and plays video games with her husband and three fur babies any chance she gets.
Carolina has worked in customer service for over eight years and has worked with Dr.Hashemi for two of those years. She grew up just around the corner in Carrollton, and has lived there her whole life. Carolina enjoys spending time with her family and her three fur babies: one dog and two cats. She enjoys traveling with her friends any chance she gets. Carolina is super active, an avid gym goer, and brightens everyone's day with her sweet personality.
Sanaz came to America to start a new journey with her family. She has worked in retail and accounting for many years. On the advice of a friend she started working for Dr. Hashemi and learning the optical trade under him as a mentor. She loves to explore new places whenever she has the chance, but when she is home she enjoys a good Margarita and her dog Pepper.
Maria has worked in hospitality for over eight years and is starting a new journey in the optometry office field. She is a mother of two little ones, a baby girl and a baby boy. Maria is very active outside of work and enjoys dancing and playing volleyball. She is definitely a people person, and spends all of her time outside of work with her family and friends.